AplaEFoam expanded polystyrene for walls
Heat insulating boards obtained by sinterisation of expanded polystyrene granules.
- Heat insulation of exterior walls, non-circulable terraces, wood frame roofs
- Heat insulation of floors built over cold rooms
- Boards incorporated into the flooring, suspended ceilings below roofs,
- Structural element strength enhancing works (thermal bridge insulation, cladding of basement walls, etc.),
- Heat insulation repair works on terraces, impact noise acoustic insulation as floating slab.
Recommended application coats
100 cmX50 cm boards, 20 to 150 cm thick